To produce and disseminate computer aided drawings in accordance with user requirements and specifications.
- Accurate drawings
- Adherence to drawing specifications and procedures
- Achievement of targets in accordance with agreed specifications and timetables
- Recognised Draughtsman Certificate or equivalent
- Direct Entry
Critical success factors
- Attention to detail
- Procedural Awareness and Understanding
- Results focus and commitment
Core Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Produces and updates computer aided design drawings and schematics proposed by users for review and approval by the supervisor and input into the Drawing Office database.
- Produces and disseminates approved copies and paper prints of all updated drawings as requested by end users.
- Backups drawings that are being worked on to ensure availability and security of information.
- Takes measurements of buildings and site information to use for proposed building extensions/alterations.
- Carries out good housekeeping of the Printing Room.
- Actively participates in the SHE programs as driven by the Corporation