Contact Centre Team Leader
To plan and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the company National Contact Centre in order to provide superior customer service to all its customers.
- Supervises others to deliver prescribed operational outcomes while working within established systems.
- Enhance operational efficiency through timely review of Contact Center processes, procedures and operating objectives
- Improve adherence to set customer service standards by Contact Center Agents
- Improve call center department performance through monitoring and review of the of the available call management systems
- Inculcate a high level of product and service knowledge amongst team members
- Carries out prescribed client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures
- Maximize customer satisfaction through resolution of customer complaints, queries and provide feedback to customers in accordance with Customer Service Standards
- Delivers prescribed outcomes by working as directed within established data management systems and procedures
- Maximize utilization of contact center technologies
- Supports others so they can use and benefit from the existing external communications systems.
- Prepares and analyses daily and monthly statistical reports on performance data against the set performance measures for decision making by management
- Undertake customer satisfaction surveys to assess the level of customer satisfaction
- Update internal stakeholders on customer satisfaction trends and threats
- Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers
- Improves personal performance and coaches others when required using performance management systems and protocols
- Manages the motivation and discipline of staff in area of responsibility in line with laid down procedures to realize the Corporation’s objectives
- Manages the performance of the team by working within a performance management system
- Proposes and implements staff development plans for the area of responsibility to ensure competent, efficient and motivated staff
- Ensures that all safety and loss control standards (Safety Health and Environmental) contained in the Corporation’s standards are adhered to.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Contact Center Management/ Marketing/ Business Administration or related qualification from a recognized University.
- At least three (3) years post qualification experience in a Customer Service or Contact Center environment.
2.Twelve (12) months supervisory experience is a requisite
Critical success factors
• Customer Service Delivery
• Computer Skills
• Data Collection & Analysis
• Data Management
• Planning & Organizing
• Policy and Procedures
• Review & Reporting
• Verbal Communication
• Managing Change
• Earning Trust
• Drive for Results
• Collaborative Influence
• Team Leadership
• Approach to Thinking
• Attention to Detail
• Information Seeking
• People Development
• Understanding Others