Contact Centre Team Leader
To plan and coordinate the day-to-day activities of the National Contact Center in order to provide superior customer service to all customers.
- Operational Management – Supervises others to deliver prescribed operational outcomes while working within established systems.
- Client & Customer Management (External) – Carries out prescribed client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures
- Data Management – Delivers prescribed outcomes by working as directed within established data management systems and procedures
- External Communication – Supports others so they can use and benefit from the existing external communications systems.
- Data Collection & Analysis – Prepares and analyses daily and monthly statistical reports on performance data against the set performance measures for decision making by management
- Solution Analysis – Navigates a wide variety of existing processes, procedures and precedents to interpret data and identify possible answers
- People Management – Improves personal performance and coaches others when required using performance management systems and protocols
- Safety, Health and Environment – Ensures that all safety and loss control standards (Safety Health and Environmental) contained in the Corporation’s standards are adhered to.
At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Contact Center Management/ Marketing/ Business Administration or related qualification from a recognized University.
At least three (3) years post qualification experience in a Customer Service or Contact Center environment.
Twelve (12) months supervisory experience is a requisite.
- Earning Trust
- Drive for Results
- Collaborative Influence
- Team Leadership
- Approach to Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Information Seeking
- People Development
- Customer Service Delivery
- Computer Skills
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Data Management
- Planning & Organizing
- Policy and Procedures
- Review & Reporting
- Verbal Communication
- Managing Change
- Customer service delivery due to reliance on other sections to resolve customer calls and achieve the set customer service standards (Distribution Control Office to resolve faults, pre-paid office to unblock customers)
- Information flow with relevant sections
- Planning & scheduling of all the shifts to ensure 24hr contact center operation
- Relationship management
- Stakeholder expectation management