Electrical Maintenance Artisan Assistant
To perform basic maintenance and provide assistance in day-to-day electrical maintenance and repair activities in accordance with safety procedures and housekeeping standards.
- Electrical Equipment and Tools
2. Installation, Maintenance and Repair
3 .Operating Machine or Equipment
4. Quality Management
6. Safety, Health and Environment
- Trade Test B in Electrical Installation ·
- Driver’s License
- Entry Point.
- Experience in handling Electrical Equipment and Tools will be an added advantage
Critical success factors
- Action Planning
- Equipment Utilization
- Risk Management
- Verbal Communication
- Writing skills
- Responsibility for Safety
- Drive for Results
- Approach to Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Business Perspective
- Electrical Equipment and Tools: Support Artisans in their day to day duties and reports problems and/or issues on Electrical Equipment and Tools
- Installation,Maintenance and Repair :Performs simple electrical installation, maintenance and repair tasks under close supervision while following detailed instructions.
- Operating Machine or Equipment: Operates various machines, adjusting work sequence and/or other variables to improve efficiency.
- Quality Management: Works within strict quality standards to support the Quality function.
- House Keeping
- Safety, Health and Environment: Operates in accordance with policies and rules, while performing routine safety checks on own equipment and work space. Contribute to risk assessment