General Duty Assistant (Orapa)
To efficiently and effectively perform general duties in the section in accordance with instructions, laid down procedures, safety and housekeeping standards.
Framework for Operation – The jobholders works within detailed rules and instructions.
Tools and Equipment – The jobholder uses simple tools and equipment.
Supervision – The jobholder is closely supervised / monitored.
- Safety, Health and Environment
Secondary BGCSE/GCSE or Equivalent
Work Experience: Entry point
Managerial Experience: None
- Health and Safety – Manages and applies safe systems of work with guidance (but not constant supervision)
- Reporting – Works under supervision at an elementary level using data to build reports that enable executives to make decisions on property/facility management
- Risk Management – Identifies, assesses, prioritizes and manages risks in a production process at an elementary level, under supervision
- Verbal Communication – Uses clear and effective verbal communications skills with guidance (but not constant supervision) to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies
- Writing Skills – Uses clear and effective elementary writing skills under supervision to express ideas, request actions and formulate plans or policies