To be developed and nurtured to become future high performing Control and Instrumentation Technicians to effectively drive business objectives of the Control and Instrumentation Section.
Key Performance Area
- Efficient and effective resolution of faults
- Adherence to statutory test and requirements
- Adherence to safety standards
- Adherence to control and instrumentation work procedures
- Effective and efficient installation and commissioning of instrumentation and control systems.
- A recognized Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
Critical Success Factors
- Technical Expertise
- Diagnostic ability
- Analytic Thinking
- Procedural awareness and Understanding