Manager, Quality Assurance and Enhancement
To provide support to Executive Management ensuring that the day to day operations of the departments are coordinated and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Compliance Monitoring & Adherence
- Institutional Framework
- Academic Quality Management
- Quality Assurance & Enhancement
- Audit Review
- Execution and Delivery
- Risk Management
- Strategy Translation
- Master’s degree in education management, or Master’s in Risk Management or relevant qualification.
- Certification such as LEAN, Six Sigma, TQM, Erm from a recognized body will be an added advantage
- At least eight (8) years of work experience in a quality assurance environment in a learning institution, three (3) years of which should have been at a supervisory level.
Critical success factors
- Project Management
- Data Analysis & Validation
- Institutional Planning & Development
- Financial Management
- Technical Expertise
- Managing Complexity
- Productivity Management