To make sure that work is carried out to the client’s standards, specification and schedule. To make sure that the correct materials and workmanship are used and that the client is given quality work and value for money
- Project Management
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Contractor Management
- Improvement / Innovation
- Safety, Health and Environment
- A recognized Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
- A Project Management qualification will be an added advantage
Must be registered with the Engineers Registration Board (within 12 months of appointment)
- A valid Class B Driver’s license (within 6 months of appointment)
- At least three (3) post qualification experience in projects.
- Experience in a power plant environment would be an added advantage
Critical success factors
• Work Scheduling
• Project Planning
• Risk Management
• Technical Support
• Service Delivery
• Teamwork and Collaboration
• Analytical Thinking
• Social Responsibility
• Listening with Respect
• Approach to Thinking
• Attention to Detail
• Conceptual Thinking
• Drive for Results
- Delivers required outcomes by working within an established project management plan.
- Works independently to collate and analyse data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats
- Produces accurate reports for others by collecting data from a variety of standard sources and inputting that data into standard format
- Carries out prescribed internal and external client management activities and provides support to others by following existing procedures.
- Identifies shortcomings in existing processes, systems and procedures, then uses established change management programs to deliver prescribed outcomes and/or provide support services
- Operates in accordance with policies and rules, while performing routine safety checks on own equipment and workspace.
- Contributes to the development of risk assessments
- Participates in safety inspections and reports on findings to maintain safety of personnel and good housekeeping of the plant.
- Reports progress or delays, any significant events including any serious deficiencies in safety and health.