PROPERTY SERVICES COORDINATOR
To plan, organise and coordinate cost effective implementation of Property Services initiatives within Service Delivery Department for efficient business operations.
1 Operational Management
2 Facilities Management
4 Project Management
5 Improvement / Innovation
6 Maintenance & Repair
7 Policy Development & Implementation
8 Contract Management
9 Client & Customer Management (Internal and External)
10 People Management
11 Safety, Health and Environment
- • A recognised University Degree in Real Estate, Property Management or Equivalent. .
- • At least 5 years post qualification experience in Property Management Services or Estates, of which 3 years should have been at management level.
Critical success factors
• Contract Management
• Policy and Regulation
• Verbal Communication
• Risk Management
• Property Specifications
• Project Management
• Managing Change
• Data Management
• Contract Management
• Commercial Acumen
• Building Valuation
• Building Design
• Data Collection and analysis
• Costing and Budgeting
• Action Planning
• Planning and Organizing
• Policy and procedures
• Approach to Thinking
• Problem Solving
• Holding People Accountable
• Analytical Thinking
• Team Leadership
• People Development
• Collaborative Influence
• Information Seeking
• Attention to Detail
• Conceptual Thinking
• Customer Focus
• Drive for Results
• Understanding Others
- Supervises others to deliver prescribed operational outcomes while working within established systems.
- Analyzes specified problems and issues to find the best technical and/or professional solutions.
- Supports others by using strategic planning systems and protocols.
- Delivers own prescribed outcomes and/or supports others by carrying out designated facilities management activities using existing systems and protocols to ensure optimal utilisation of property as well as revenue generation.
- Interprets corporate business requirements in order to provide the optimum property and facilities solutions
Delivers prescribed outcomes for area of responsibility by improving and/or working within established procurement procedures.
- Plans and arranges for the procurement and disposal of the Company’s property in accordance with fixed assets policies & programmes
- Delivers own small-scale or medium-scale projects by working within an established program management plan.
- Develops and executes planned and unplanned maintenance plans in accordance with the set standards
- Facilitates outsourcing of maintenance services and ensures that service level agreements and contracts are in place and adhered to
- Identifies shortcomings and suggests improvements to existing processes, systems and procedures, then delivers a plan for a small element of a change management program with guidance from a senior project/program manager.
- Delivers prescribed outcomes by working within established procedures.
- Delivers required outcomes by managing day-to-day relationships with contract service providers and working within an established contract management plan (SLAs).
- Manages relationships with internal and external clients to ensure their needs are met while supporting senior colleagues in managing more important client and customer relationships.
- Executes a communications plan by working within established communication systems and procedures.
- Carries out on-the-job training in order to increase the flexibility and capability of the team.
- Manages the motivation and discipline of staff in area of responsibility in line with laid down procedures to realize the Company’s objectives
- Manages the performance of the team by working within a performance management system
- Proposes and implements staff development plans for the area of responsibility to ensure competent, efficient and motivated staff
- Delivers own prescribed outcomes and/or provides support services by using the organisations safety, health and environment systems and protocols.