To organize, supervise and control the provision of security services through implementing security policies and procedures to ensure optimum security protection measures for organisation’s Personnel, Customers, Assets, Facilities, and Intellectual Property and thus minimize security risks.
1. Security Management
2. Project Management
4. Client & Customer Management (Internal and External)
5. Data Collection & Analysis
6.Improvement / Innovation
7.Policy Development & Implementation
9. Safety, Health and Environment
- A recognised Degree in Security Management or related area.
- Certification in security management. (PSP, CPP, CSMP and related) as an added advantage.
- Membership of recognized professional security institution or association
- At least three (3) years relevant post qualification experience in a security environment.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in supervising and directing people and other resources to achieve specific end results within limited timeframes.
Critical success factors
- Contract Administration
- Data Management
- Risk Management
- Review and Reporting
- Technical Support
- Service Delivery
- Commercial Acumen
- Computer skills
- Data Collection and analysis
- Planning and Organizing