Senior Customer Services Officer (South / Central/North)
To plan, lead and coordinate Customer Service activities to ensure efficient and effective delivery of products and services in line with customer service standards.
- Client & Customer Management – Assists in managing client and customer (internal and external) relationships.
- Data Collection & Analysis – Works independently to collate and analyze data using pre-determined tools, methods and formats
- Operational Management – Provides operational support services and sometimes acts as first-line supervisors of a transactional operations area while using existing systems and protocols.
- Policy Development & Implementation – Delivers prescribed outcomes by working within established procedures.
- Budgeting & Costing – Performs simple procedural tasks to support the budgeting process.
- People Management – Manages the motivation and discipline of staff in area of responsibility in line with laid down procedures to realize the Corporation’s objectives
- Safety, Health, Environment – Ensures that all safety and loss control standards (Safety Health and Environmental) contained in the Corporation’s standards are adhered to.
Recognised Degree in Business/Commerce or equivalent from a recognized institution
Three (3) years post qualification experience in a customer service environment.
- Customer Service Delivery
- Data Collection & Analysis
- Data Management
- Computer Skills
- Planning & Organising
- Writing Skills
- Verbal Skills
- Team Leadership
- Drive for Results
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to Detail
- Collaborative Influence
- Customer Focus
- Information Seeking
- Understanding Others
- Meeting customer expectations (including dealing with disgruntled customers)
- Resource constraints