Senior Lecturer – Accounting
To develop, manage and monitor postgraduate and undergraduate programmes. This includes associated operational administration, curriculum development and quality management and enhancement (including accreditation by relevant professional bodies/institutions where appropriate).
- Student Retention
- Subject Matter Expertise
- Lecturing and Teaching
- Programme development and coordination
- Research Quality, Ethics & Integrity
- Academic Quality Management
- Academic Program Development and Review
- Master’s Degree in Accounting or its equivalent.
- A relevant Doctoral Degree will be an added advantage.
- Membership of a relevant professional body e.g. (ACCA/BICA)
- Possess BQA assessor / trainer Accreditation.
- BQA evaluated Qualifications
- Have 6 years post qualification experience, of which 4 years of Lecturing experience in tertiary education, and at least 2 years in the industry
Critical success factors
- Research quality, ethics and integrity
- Academic governance and leadership
- Research commercialisation and Innovation funding
- Academic Quality management
- Program Development and coordination
- Subject matter expertise
- Financial management
- Risk Management
- Technical expertise
- Execution and delivery